Kathy Barber, Crossfit Reclamation Owner and Head Coach
My mission is to help people reclaim their lives.
CrossFit offers a solution for many of society's problems. By providing a structured environment for learning new skills, and developing a close knit community, CrossFit restores confidence levels and creates a support system for a person to reclaim control of their life in all areas. Hence the name: CrossFit Reclamation.
It is my goal to use the lessons we have learned to institute change in others…and kick a little ass along the way!!
- 2015 CrossFit Games: placed 44th in the world in Regionals
- 6 years CrossFit
- Spartan Death Race Finisher – First Female Finisher
Certifications & Training
- Level 2 CrossFit Coach
- Level 1 Trainer
- StrongFirst Kettlebell
- CrossFit Kids
- CrossFit Football
- CrossFit Gymnastics
- CrossFit Endurance
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting
- CrossFit Mobility
- Mark Cameron’s Olympic Lifting Seminar Support Staff
- Spartan SGX Certified Coach
- Ivan Rojas’ Soviet System Olympic Lifting Cert
- Functional Movement Screening L1 and L2 Cert
- Robb Wolf “The Paleo Solution” Seminar Attendee
- Loren Cordain’s “The Primal Answer” Seminar Attendee
“Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."